Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist. We offer curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling, streetwear, and activewear brands in collaboration with artists and cycling personalities. Our content-driven platform features original and impactful editorials, daily news, stories, and films - all centered around the best and finest in cycling culture and lifestyle.
VeloKlub is looking for a talented and collaborative video editor with at least three years of video editing experience to support our content-driven platform. This is a hands-on role that requires advanced editing skills in producing high volume of video content across all digital platforms including Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and on our website, with immediate impact. You will work closely with our team of videographers and content producers to edit original and existing video content within a wide range of video styles: documentary, editorial, commercial, and narrative. Editing will mainly consist of video, audio, and coloring, but may also include art layers, titles, and motion graphics. We are looking for an expert storyteller, who is comfortable working autonomously, and is capable of navigating a high-paced, high-output media platform. This is a contract role with a potential for a long term work partnership. This position is remote.
What you’ll do:
- Assemble raw footage and work with pre-existing video content and projects as assigned
- Edit creatively both for narrative and interactive features
- Showcase your excellent editing skills across a range of formats, including social-first videos, short-form, long-form documentary style and episodic content that match VeloKlub’s creative vision (and make it your own!)
- Create various edits optimized for different media platforms and our website
- Sound edit and in-app color correct
- Work with graphics and integrate AE
- Assist in defining style and branding techniques that give our videos a tone and voice
- Potentially guide junior staff on edits
What you MUST have:
- 3+ years of professional video editing experience, Adobe Premiere and CS expertise is essential
- A stellar body of work, sports content preferred
- Ability to adapt the format and story to suit different devices, platforms, and user contexts
- Understanding of trends in editing styles with a thorough knowledge of the production pipeline
- AE knowledge and Motion Graphics is a plus
- Experience with editing and exporting best practices (codecs, aspect ratios, etc.) with a knowledge of high-performance shared storage systems
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Organizational and multitasking skills to balance multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal communication and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please include a link to your website/portfolio when applying.