Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist, showcasing curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling brands in collaboration with artists, personalities, streetwear, and activewear brands. Our platform offers an interactive shopping experience along with original and impactful content, including daily editorials, stories, films, and documentaries all centered around cycling culture and lifestyle.
We're looking for a super talented UX/UI Designer to join our team in San Francisco as we move into the next phases of our business. You will have an eye for minimal, intuitive and elegant design and deliver innovative and ground breaking designs that shape the future of our brand.
What you’ll do:
- Create beautiful marketing experiences across all platforms.
- Translate requirements and wireframes into brilliant designs for web, mobile, and IOS.
- Execute day-to-day design and production of digital creative assets for webpages, emails, social media, and online advertising.
- Collaborates with Editorial Marketing and Engineering to translate ideas into conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire our customers.
- Create concept models, sitemap, flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Further define, expand and articulate the VeloKlub visual identity, develop and maintain digital brand standards.
- Ensure continuity in visual messaging across all digital channels.
- Respond quickly to design challenges and new business needs.
- Work from a specious casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of SF.
What you MUST have:
- 4+ years of interactive design with experience designing desktop, mobile and web applications.
- Sophisticated sense of typography with an attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices, design process and methodology.
- Experience creating concept models, sitemap, flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Expert level skill in graphic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite.
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing interactive design that demonstrates refined use of typography, layout, unique visual language development, and an understanding of usability principles.
- Experience with e-commerce and interest in fashion is a plus!