Veloklub is a pioneer fashion and lifestyle marketplace focused exclusively on the cycling community, connecting global shoppers and brands through impactful content and next-gen shopping experience. We present exclusive collections and limited editions from the world's most innovative cycling brands made in collaboration with artists, streetwear, and activewear brands. We feature daily editorials and videos highlighting the best and finest of cycling culture and lifestyle.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who is a creative thinker with a strong sense of design to conceptualize and create all of the visual assets for our platform. The ideal candidate has worked in the fashion and lifestyle sectors and has experience designing for consumer digital platforms. You are skilled in every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable, and your portfolio demonstrates a strong understanding of design fundamentals and a high level of creativity. In this role, you will work on digital design projects which include website assets and marketing collateral.
To be successful, you offer a new visual perspective and possess a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary between styles and layouts. You will help lead and uphold design standards, enhance and implement our design voice, and ensure our brand message is communicated with high visual impact.
- 5+ years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Ability to create superior and cohesive multi-channel visual assets and design solutions, aligned with our brand’s contemporary aesthetic
- Experience in leading and communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Own project visual design production from kickoff through to completion, including feedback gathering and seeking out necessary approvals
- Ability to multitask, manage, and prioritize multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, and communicate progress
- Work well under pressure and ensure all deadlines are met with precision
- Must be collaborative and transparent on progress, deadlines, and expectations between teams
- Self-starter with a passionate interest in storytelling and new media
- Ability to be up to date with and stay ahead of current trends
What we’ll love about you:
- Help shape our brand’s design language in all visual aspects
- Conceptualize and produce graphic assets, templates, motion graphics, visual concepts, and digital marketing communications pieces
- Create and lead the design implementation of projects incorporating copy, innovative visual design and brand assets, while being mindful of usability and best practices
- Support in designing daily outlet marketing emails and creation of outlet digital banner ads
- Collaborate with creative team to develop creative and engaging visual designs and translate those designs through a variety of channels
- Develop digital marketing materials for seasonal product launches and campaigns
Please include link to portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.