Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist, showcasing curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling brands in collaboration with artists, personalities, streetwear, and activewear brands. Our platform offers an interactive shopping experience along with original and impactful content, including daily editorials, stories, films, and documentaries all centered around cycling culture and lifestyle.
We are looking for an Engineer Lead who has proven experience building and launching high quality iOS apps and is excited about new methods and technologies that improve the architecture, user experience or engineering process.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for cycling apparel brands and independent bike shops. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform to connect the cycling industry ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it.
What you’ll do:
- Be a part of a small but nimble team expanding the mobile retail experience.
- Use product requirements and technical designs to write well-engineered, robust code.
- Work with team to troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Contribute to the innovation, analysis, design, critique, and continual improvement of the app.
- Keep up to date with the latest capabilities and features of iOS.
What you MUST have:
- 7+ years of experience building high quality iOS apps.
- Experience with NodeJS backend-for-frontends.
- Experience shipping a Swift iOS app, currently in App Store is ideal.
- Experience writing and building maintainable and flexible code.
What we’ll love about you:
- Strong technical understanding of the core systems and services that power a best in class headless e-commerce website.
- You strive at identifying impactful and innovative solutions to complex problems and can effortlessly communicate your thinking to a range of stakeholders - from engineering to non-technical executives.
- You’re curious, humble, experimental, and willing to try, fail, learn and try again.
- Highly analytical - ask the right questions to uncover actionable insights.
- A team player who is willing and happy to help.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.