Head of Customer Experience
Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist, showcasing curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling brands in collaboration with artists, personalities, streetwear, and activewear brands. Our platform offers an interactive shopping experience along with original and impactful content, including daily editorials, stories, films, and documentaries all centered around cycling culture and lifestyle.
Here at VeloKlub, customer service is very important and we strive to provide quality service to all of our customers. Every decision is made with the intention of exceeding customer expectations. The Head of Customer Experience will have a proven track record of leading successful teams and have implemented plans, programs and processes focused on customer satisfaction, preferably in an e-commerce or retail business.
You will help to build and shape the customer service department. You will be responsible for hiring and training new customer service members. You will be the connection between the customers and VeloKlub. We believe that the work of the Customer Experience Team is the foundation for excellence and we’re in search of the best.
What you’ll do:
- Provide customer service that exceeds expectations across all channels (Email, Phone, Web, Social Media and more).
- Develop strategic and operational plans, managing execution and measuring results.
- Recruit and hire new individuals on this team.
- Help define and develop the VeloKlub brand voice.
- Think creatively to offer solutions to customers that provide a better experience.
- Help build a very strong, customer-centric team culture.
- Brainstorming new and exciting ways to delight our customers.
- Help to build and shape the customer service department.
- Work in a spacious new office in downtown San Francisco.
What you MUST have:
- 6+ years of work experience leading customer experience teams in technology/consumer businesses.
- Are able to write awesome emails.
- Have a superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Are detail oriented with superior follow up, investigative and problem solving skills.
- Are an excellent, creative problem solver and multi-tasker.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with warehouse receiving and fulfillment.
- Accurate data entry and typing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Ability to exceed customers' expectations.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.