Head of Brand Partnerships
Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist, showcasing curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling brands in collaboration with artists, personalities, streetwear, and activewear brands. Our platform offers an interactive shopping experience along with original and impactful content, including daily editorials, stories, films, and documentaries all centered around cycling culture and lifestyle.
You will oversee signing, onboarding, managing, and growing the sales performance of our brand partnerships. You will build strong relationships with brands at all levels, working with the founding team members to ensure brands are actively engaged to drive business results.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage our brands through sound business management and strategic planning, turning knowledge into focused action.
- You will proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each brand’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities.
- You will manage sales against product deliveries and commercial performance expectations, working closely with merchandising and the commercial team.
- You will negotiate and plan markdowns with brands and ensure adherence to promotional activities.
- You will review monthly brands' performance.
- You will conduct regular business reviews internally as well as externally with brand partners.
- You will sign and onboard new brands.
- You will ensure brand is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame.
- You will handle the administration of contract renewals for partners.
- You will assist in research of new product categories.
- You will ensure excellent service & follow-up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Customer Experience, Production, Finance, and Operations to drive all service KPI's and ensure business needs are met.
What you MUST have:
- You have experience with client/customer relations, commercial experience (online or offline) in retail, brand, or wholesale cycling environment.
- You have excellent relationship-building skills with the different players of the business.
- You have outstanding sales skills and negotiation techniques and have strong analytical ability.
- You are well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace.
- You have an excellent sense of prioritization and timing.
- You are at ease with Excel (pivots) and the use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information.
- You have articulate communication skills, both verbally and written.