Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist, showcasing curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling brands in collaboration with artists, personalities, streetwear, and activewear brands. Our platform offers an interactive shopping experience along with original and impactful content, including daily editorials, stories, films, and documentaries all centered around cycling culture and lifestyle.
As the Fulfillment Manager at VeloKlub, you will oversee a dynamic multi-client warehouse operations team and work closely with the VP of Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Be a Self-Starter to become a subject matter expert in our WMS and processes.
- Lead our effort in WMS implementation.
- Ensure seamless success for new client operations.
- Manage a shared, labor pool to meet daily goals across a variety of accounts.
- Identify, Develop, and Enforce processes to mitigate operational misses.
- Ensure facility compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Cultivate and enforces best practices.
- Interview, hire and develop staff.
- Set daily staffing needs.
- Set the tone of the leadership team with a calm, positive, focused and forward motion leadership style in a high pressure, fast work environment with consistent changes.
What you MUST have:
- 5+ years of experience in warehouse operations in a management or supervisory role.
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team of associates.
- Is highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Possesses a financial acumen – recording, tracking and reporting expense control.
- Strong proficiency in computer skills.
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds).