Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist, showcasing curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling brands in collaboration with artists, personalities, streetwear, and activewear brands. Our platform offers an interactive shopping experience along with original and impactful content, including daily editorials, stories, films, and documentaries all centered around cycling culture and lifestyle.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to conceptualize, write and produce daily lifestyle and product-focused content that conveys the identity and brand voice of VeloKlub.
- Develop an extensive knowledge of all products in order to deliver accurate and on-brand product descriptions for catalogues, online properties, and retail requests each season.
- Produce creative and on-brand copy as required by the Marketing Department for product and brand-related messaging, including press, tradeshow, retail, and e-commerce platforms.
- Coordinate assets and information needed for seasonal product communications to ensure timely and on-brand delivery to all recipients.
- Assist in research of information needed for developing seasonal product communication.
- Build seasonal product knowledge sheets for distributors and retail education purposes.
- Maintain calendar deadlines and negotiate alternative plans as needed.
What you MUST have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of 2 years copywriting experience working in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on writing, editing, and daily programming across various platforms.
- Experience working in-house for a lifestyle or consumer brand an asset.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven editing and copywriting experience.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with a strong fluency in retail and fashion language.
- A proven track record for coordinating copy across multiple departments.
- Process-driven with experience creating and maintaining organizational systems.
- Strong interest in international trends, the retail industry, and fashion.
- Creative writing skills with demonstrated experience writing, editing, and producing lifestyle content for an online property.
- Team-oriented with the ability to work across a wide range of internal departments.
- Hands-on attitude to tasks, ability to take initiative, and stay self-motivated.