Consumer Experience Specialist
Veloklub is the first social marketplace and media platform dedicated to the modern cyclist, showcasing curated collections and exclusive drops from the world’s most innovative cycling brands in collaboration with artists, personalities, streetwear, and activewear brands. Our platform offers an interactive shopping experience along with original and impactful content, including daily editorials, stories, films, and documentaries all centered around cycling culture and lifestyle.
The CX Specialist is a crucial role in our company, serving as the primary contact between buyers, sellers and us. The ideal candidate has an understanding of mobile applications and technology with an eagerness to provide the best customer support around.
What you’ll do:
- Resolve customer support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies.
- Provide real-time customer support with a positive attitude through email and chat.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to our mobile apps and website.
- Be flexible to carry out other assignments as they come up.
What you MUST have:
- Passion for cycling, technology and helping others succeed.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines.
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall customer experience.
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.